InControl Version 3.126
July 12, 2014
- * Support for new plugins: Hue LED Lights & Nest
- * Ability to trigger on light level change
- * Bug Fix: Fixes a bug that sometimes caused thermostats to not load properly
- * Misc fixes for better memory management
InControl Version 3.114
May 19, 2014
- * Added ability to "toggle" a device as part of a scene
- * Dimmer level can be set by typing in the scene UI
- * Enerwave Scene Controller Support
- * Be sure to link your InControlHa.Com account (cloud account) to your activation code (Details here)
- * Adds support for Aeon Labs Mini Mote (be sure to auto-configure device)
- * Includes multi-channel support for switches (on/off). For details and setup, see this guide. *
- * Support for Yale auto-lock
- * Virtual devices persist their state between server restarts
- * Adds a new Fan device type
- * Adds a new Alarm device type
- * Makes changing device types easier
- * Adds support for FirstAlert ZSMOKE and ZCOMBO device
- * ZSMOKE/ZCOMBO report alarm code as a level so that each different type of alarm can be used in different triggers
- * Added more persistence to sensor & battery readings to devices so they come back faster after a restart
- * Blank cloud username will disable cloud service
- * Adds ability to set temp in decimal values
- * Added node ID to list view inside GUI
- * Request battery report from CT100 t-stats
- * Changed how triggered offset values function
- * Allows cross-domain access to Web API server
- * Expose Web API server port in tools/options
- * When cloud is disabled, UI cloud icon actually reflects this instead of showing connected
- * Enhanced the Association UI
- * Re-implement node audits
- * Mark node as offline after 10 failed communication attempts
- * Add better logs for device changes
- * Fixed and added the 'last change date' to all devices
- * Converts CT100's reported target temp values to C if InControl is set to use C
- * Fix for certain scene triggers not logging
- * Fix for missing names in Windows Phone app
- * Fix for triggers that target a given device level
- * Fix for mutli-lock code setup
- * Fix for crash when Cloud connection is disrupted
InControl Server Version 3 is required to be able to control your lights from your Android or iPhone smart device.
- Access and control your lights from your phone's 3G/4G network
- Setup and control scenes
- Define events and rules that determine when your lights should turn on or off
- Execute scripts based on events
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3, semi-functional, but not supported)
- Windows 7(Recommended)
If prompted, you should Run this file. If unable to run, save it to your desktop and double click it after the download completes.
Download Version 3.62 (Dec. 27, 2013)
- Enhanced lock support. Provides notifications back to InControl about manual lock/unlock events. See the lock setup guide for more details.
Download Version 3.54 (Dec. 7, 2013)
- Fixes a problem with Virtual devices not working from Android/iPhone
- Re-worked startup logic to fix potential 'stuck' situations where the service can't be started
- Network heal % shows up correctly
- Removed artificial delay from scene device activation
Download Version 3.48 (Nov 22, 2013)
- Added a generic IP Camera option to InControl (Plugins menu)
- Using the script 'EmailSceneStatusReport.cs' as part of a scene will enable you to email snapshots of ip cameras
Download Version 3.43
- Added the ability to adjust GUI refresh rate to allow for older/slower computers to function better.
- Added the ability to add push IDs. Required for the Android app to be able to update device status widgets
- Added the ability to disable push updates for given devices. This will save on battery life of your phone for busy devices.
- New controller setup process
Download Version 3.39 (Oct. 14th, 2013)
Download Version 3.38 (Oct. 7th, 2013)
Download Version 3.35 (Sep. 23th, 2013)
Download Version 3.30 (Aug. 28th, 2013) - What's new?
Download Version 3.20 (July 15th, 2013)
Download Version 3.10 (May 23rd, 2013) - What's new?
If you are interested in the Android APK, please download it from here.
Please see the Setup Guide if you need assistance with installation.
Download Version 2.225 (released April 30, 2013)